Trained in multiple coaching approaches, and accredited as Master Coach by the EMCC, Grégoire coaches mainly in international organisations. He also works with executives during their EMBA programme at INSEAD. Previously VP for Regulatory Affairs for EMCC, he has engaged with the EU in Brussels to improve quality standards in the coaching profession, and regularly assesses coaches and coaching schools against the accreditation standards. He adheres to the EMCC Global Code of Ethics.
His systemic approach, to include the wider relational context of the person coached, enables new perspectives on complex relationship difficulties, often bringing resolution where work focusing on the individual alone may not bring durable benefits. In addition to his coaching practice, Grégoire now teaches systemic coaching to coach colleagues.
• Certification in Systemic Coaching and Constellations (Coaching Constellations Ltd)
• Trained in a variety of approaches including Coaching and the Learning Organisation, Process Communication level 1, Transactional Analysis Level 201
• BA Honours Philosophy, University of Manchester, UK
• MBA, INSEAD, Fontainebleau France
• Coaches in English and French